The explosion of data, advent of large language models, and proliferation of parallel computing infrastructure have supercharged the capabilities of artificial intelligence to heights previously unimaginable. We believe the next industrial revolution will be fueled by these breakthroughs and that it’s our responsibility to make it happen sooner, rather than later.
To kickstart this revolution, we are building Air— an AI product lab creating a unified, automated go-to market platform that enables builders to put their magical creations in the hands of millions of people, faster, cheaper, and more effectively than ever before.
And it’s working. In beta, Air is already powering over $100M a year in sales for our customers.
Our initial product suite is comprised of four core offerings: Max, Midas, Sherlock, and Odin.
Max is our sales engine that powers the human-to-human elements of the customer lifecycle. Max determines the best customers to contact, what to say, and how to reach the finish line.
Midas is our financing & checkout platform that empowers companies to provide their products and financing at an exact, penny-perfect price point to individual customers based on a wide data graph.
Sherlock is our business intelligence platform that ingests every datapoint produced by a business and provides insights into maximizing optimal outcomes.
Odin is our conversational AI. Leveraging the thousands of hours of high intent sales conversations that occur on our platform, we are developing and training the world’s most effective sales language and speech model.
What’s The Opportunity?
Within the year, our vision is to leverage Air’s platform of products to create $1B of value for businesses on a global scale. In order to achieve such an ambitious vision, we’re building an equally ambitious team of technical and creative talent.
- Top of market cash compensation with an aggressive bonus structure & potential for equity.
- Generous learning & developmental opportunities and an annual $1,000 stipend for you to grow your skills and career.
- Wellness perk valued at an annual $1,000 used for anything from personal trainers to performance coaches.
- Flexible, yet fast paced start-up environment that inspires.
- Talented technical and creative coworkers in software, who all have a powerful mix of intellectual curiosity and humility.
How can we harness the recent advancements in artificial intelligence and a novel approach to product design to solve the growth challenges of business owners on an unprecedented scale?
That’s the question we’d like your help to answer at Air.
We are looking for highly skilled software engineers to join us on our mission. As a member of our engineering team, you will play a key role in the design, development, and delivery of our software products. You will work closely with our product and design teams to deliver high-quality and scalable solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Is this role right for you?
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are deeply driven to create the next generation of software.
- You’re a team player who’s comfortable taking initiative and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- You’re an experienced software engineer with a bias for action and a passion for solving complex technical problems with real-world impact.
- 3+ years experience building scalable applications
- 2+ years experience working with Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience/familiarity with Kubernetes and AWS infrastructure
- Senior level or above is a plus – previous experience managing small engineering teams is preferred
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We’re looking for those who will shoot for the moon, and do what’s necessary to succeed.